Monday, December 29, 2008

My New Year's Resolution

What is your new Year's Resolutions

So the 2008 is going, does it really mean to us? I think instead of celebrating the new year we should look behind what we have done in the previous year e.g.




*How many wars we have created?
*How much money we spent?
*How much we helped needy people?
*Do we have any plans for the new year?
*How much we borrowed the money and forget or ignored to return?
*Where we were in 2008 and where we will be in 2009?
*Does our existence will remain?

*How much sins we did in last year and will keep doing in the next year?
*Have we robbed someone in the past and will do it again?

Is there any pending thoughts in our hearts and minds which we planned to do in Jan 2008, then January passed February came its gone, March, April, ……December is in and still that promise or good deed is still not fulfilled.

When we are going to ask ourselves that how far we will go with this kind of life, If we are doing something bad and our inner person is telling us that stop it now but we don’t listen him and keep ignoring him, we are mean to ourselves? If the inner alarm is DEAD then its mean that we required to step out and start working towards the human being.

Build, Help, Love, Share, worship the only one Lord Allah and fallow the real path of his last prophet Mohammad (PBUH). PEACE



My New Year’s Resolution:

*I will quit smoking


*I will stop drinking
*I will start helping others more
*I will be more organized
*I will get married : )
*I will learn something new
*I will start praying regularly and ask to forgive my sins
*I will not create anymore wars and try to build this world
*I will be honest with me
*I will explore more about Islam and other religions
*I will seek the right path
*I will show and invite others about the right path
*I will fallow Allah’s last prophet’s path towards peace and heaven and will show others as well
*I will pray for others
*I will look for people to help
*I will take care of my neighbors
*I will stop living non Islamic Life
*I will ask for forgiveness from the Allah
*I will take care more to my parents
*InshAllah I will try do this all if I stay alive in tomorrow (2009).

No comments:

 
Site Meter